Marwari Aushdhalaya
Marwari Aushdhalaya was established in 1932.The management of the Aushdhalaya was taken over by Marwari Charitable Trust in 1950, since then it is being run over and managed by the Trust.

This Aushdhalaya is serving the people of Delhi from the last 75 Years without any difference of Caste, Creed or Religion.
The Aushdhalaya provides Ayurvedic, Elopethic & Homeopethic Treatments to patients at a very nominal charges. Various well known doctors of Delhi visits the hospital and provides treatment at very nominal charges and at times the consultation charges are free of cost.

The Aushdhalaya is equipped with all modern facilities and the latest machines of Medical Science. The Aushdhalaya has well equipped pathology lab as well.

It is important to add that the Municiple Corporation of Delhi has been giving Financial aid to aushdhalaya for past several years and for that we are Thankful to them and hope they would provide us the same services in the future also.

The Managing  Committe of the Aushdhalaya is always eager to add more & more fascilities to provide the maximum Services to the needy of the society.